Monday, April 5, 2010

Changes

I'll keep this short and sweet because there's not a heck of a lot to say. It's been absolutely ages since I posted anything and the reason being I tend to do most of my writing on the fly and during "between moments" so I have been looking around for various widgets which will allow me to do. I get most of my ideas on the launch to and from ships, in the car waiting for a vessel to come alongside and in the quiet moments when I'm not pre-occupied with fault finding something. This means I need to use my Backberry but not always for a Tweet as my thoughts tend to involve more than just 140 characters.

Whilst I have been looking about I noticed that Wordpress have lots and lots of goodies that bolt on easily and will meet my needs. Not that there is anything wrong with Blogger but it seems to me that Wordpress just has more goodies.

With that in mind, I'll spend the next while sorting out wordpress and update the blog once I have migrated posts accross. In the mean time I'll keep "Tweeting".

Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rob, our free travel blogs site, RVBlogz.com is run on Wordpress, you might want to consider it. Check it out and let us know what you think.

    ReplyDelete